May UFO PHD Update
We have joined Quilting Gail in a quest to complete our PHD (projects half done) certificate. Here is the list of 12 of our UFO projects that we shared back in December with links showing the unfinished project or photos. This should work out to one finish per month, in theory anyway!
UFOs – 2018 Wrap Ups – Six Complete
Dr Seuss commission quilt– complete January Quilt and bind the nine-patch Evening Star– complete May The second Animal Panel baby quilt needs to be quilted/bound– complete in April
- Quilt and bind Garden Gate
Quilt and bind Nobody’s Perfect for Valentine’s Day blog hop– complete in February
- Finish Grandma’s Kitchen QAL quilt (only 20 blocks) – add sashing/borders, quilt and bind – 10 blocks made into two table runners – 10 blocks in progress
- Determine the layout and finish the I Wish You A Merry QAL quilt – flimsy ready to quilt and bind
The ABC quilt will be completed. This includes piecing, sashing, quilting and binding (picture on the left)– complete in February
- Finish up the jigsaw puzzle baby quilt. It has lots of appliqué pieces to be completed. A border will then be added followed by quilting and a binding. Six rows together.
- Finish the Delectable Dogsleds table runner that we purchased at a quilt shop in Juneau, Alaska a few (2011?) years ago.
- Try to figure out what we are going to do with these four four-squares of Fall Leaves. We bought the fabric in Las Vegas so long ago that we don’t even remember when. We still like the fabric anyway!
These panels were being hand quilted for a jacket.The fabric is lined with flannel, and the backing is a peach solid cotton. Complete in April – sent to A Doll Like Me
UFO Finish Updates: 6 of 12
Here are our two photos of Dr Suess. The first one on the left was in process in November, and the one on the right is as it was finished for Keri:
Evening Star is complete in May! Yippee skippy!!
Nobody’s Perfect quilt is all finished. Here is a picture of it after it was washed.
The ABC wall hanging #2 is complete and OFF the design wall! Woot woot. All quilted and bound with hangers. I will share a complete post on Friday.
F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D. Yeah baby, as in d.o.n.e. We have sent them to A Doll Like Me.
Items 6 and 9 are on the radar and being worked on. How are you doing on your UFO list? We are halfway finished with seven months to go.
Our Linky Parties can be found by clicking the link or on the sidebar on our website. Check out what our friends are up to for some quilty inspiration. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and share your latest project there! We love to see them. ~smile~