To-Do Tuesday #63 and Weekly List Update
Join us for the 63rd linky party post and the 183rd weekly To-Do Tuesday list and update. Gladys Taber wrote, “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.”
To-Do for the week of October 13th through 19th:
- Sew the Rolling Stone block for Pieces SAL – √ done
- Sew three more International Sisters blocks – √ done
- Buttonhole the last of the snowman borders – √ done
For the thirteenth block in the Pieces From the Past sew-along, Melva released a block called the Rolling Stone. I believe our center is supposed to be yellow based on the photo Melva shared but the instructions said otherwise. At any rate, here’s our sparkly-looking block. It went together quite nicely!
Three more International Sister block have been added to the 10 existing ones on the design wall. If it hadn’t been such a gray cloudy day, I would have snapped a photo of all 13 but alas, you’ll have to wait for that. Or check last week’s To-Do post to see our first four IS blocks.
I’m afraid you guys are going to get sick of the snowman runners, but this is the third and last update you’ll see until it is complete. All four borders have been appliquéd and attached. Next up will be the quilting which I think will mimic the last one with simple straight-line stitching.
As mentioned above, we are going to finish off our Flower Power table runner as our October One Monthly Goal project. Our thanks go to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for hosting this monthly linky party. Here is my practice quilting on paper with a pen and then a sneak peek at some of of the actual quilting. This will definitely be finished this month!
To-Do for the week of October 20th through 27th:
- Start Alaska Postcards table runner
- Sew three more International Sister blocks
- Start sewing nine-patch light-blue blocks
- Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Finally, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as your time allows
Join the Inlinkz link party today! Click here for To-Do Tuesday #63
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made this week and finding some inspiration.
On our website you’ll find the Linky Parties we join on the sidebar for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!