To-Do Tuesday Linky #17 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 17th linky party post and the 137th edition of the weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week.
To-Do for the week of November 26th through December 2nd:
- Decide on the last OMG for 2019 – √ done
- Complete the quilt top for November’s OMG – √ done
- Decorate the house for Christmas?? – √ done
Here we are in December – the last month of 2019. Just three short weeks and it’s Christmas Eve when we host a nice party for family and friends. Selecting the last one monthly goal (OMG) of the year has to be a fairly easy one, don’t you think?! How about putting all of the monthly color blocks into a quilt top. I think that’s a fabulous goal.
Thankfully, the Ripples quilt top is all together and awaiting further duty. Oddly enough, we received two additional blocks in the mail late afternoon on the day this was sewn. Seriously . . . what are the odds?!! They weren’t included but will be if we receive or make two more blocks. It was so fun getting a close look at the fabrics our beehive friends chose to use. I would have to say that it is one of the best parts of belonging to a beehive group next to the actual friendships formed. Here’s the link to the Ripples block should you wish to make your own quilt.
Decorating the house . . . moving the furniture around . . . bringing in the totes that store our village pieces. Maybe some of it happened!
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her linky party which opened on December 1st. I’ll share a post about our goal tomorrow but you have a clear clue in the first to-do above. HAHA!
To-Do for the week of December 3rd through 9th:
- Work on the December monthly color block
- Study with Andrea for her last nursing test today (!!)
- Coming up: we’re hosting TGIFF later this month
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!