To-Do Tuesday Linky #27 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 27th linky party post and the 147th edition of the weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
To-Do for the week of February 4th through 10th:
- Layer the February OMG project – √ done
- Make the February aqua block – √ done
- Project Quilting 11.3 challenge – √ done
The first task toward completing our February OMG project was to get it layered and ready for quilting. For that task, we use our kitchen island. It is large enough to host most quilts comfortably and it allows me to iron the backing and batting to ensure smoothness.
All the details about the pretty February color block were shared last week, but I am happy to share another photo today. I foresee another sampler quilt in our near future.
The February and January color blocks so far.
The Project Quilting challenge is in the eleventh season, and we are playing along. Challenge 11.3 or Put a Heart On It was released on Sunday. Our heart-inspired door hanging was shared last Friday, well within the parameters of the challenge to make something in a week. Not one single visitor to our home said a peep about the new offering. Geez – they’re getting complacent, I guess.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her linky party which opened on the first. See item #1 above to see the backing and the layered quilt top that we plan to quilt this month.
To-Do for the week of February 11th through 17th:
- Work on Pieces From the Past block #2 released on 13th
- Start quilting OMG – this month is whipping by already!
- New t-shirt quilt project – assess the t-shirts
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!