To-Do Tuesday Linky #33 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 33rd linky party post and the 153rd edition of the weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
Happy Birthday to our friend, Mary! We hope you have a very special day filled with love and laughter.
To-Do for the week of March 17th through 23rd:
- Ballet in downtown Chicago – √
- Something for the blog hop – √ done
- Complete the Mayflower block – √ done
Unfortunately, our great-niece, Sierra, was not able to come and perform for many of her peeps. Sue and I were supposed to meet nine of our family and friends in downtown Chicago for a bite of lunch followed by the ballet. It wasn’t meant to be this year, but here’s a picture I snagged of one of their last performances.
Our day for the Qwazy Quilt Queens blog hop was yesterday and we did manage to eke out our project, just in the nick of time. Having had ample time to be quite creative, the pandemic knocked all previous inspirations right out of me. I was happy to have something to share and here’s our Quackers placemat!
This block found itself finished several days ago . . . basically, before my sewing mojo took a hike. I nearly sewed the sails backward – maybe my breeze was coming from the opposite direction? I don’t know, but I caught it in time to match Melva’s Pieces From the Past instructions.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her linky party which opened on the first. This project is complete – I’ll link up to Patty’s linkup as soon as it opens. Here are Baaaddi and Quackers, the fun, friendly, colorful placemats for our littles.
To-Do for the week of March 24th through 30th:
- T-shirts trimmed to size and interfacing cut
- Layout the hexies for a baby quilt
- The Russian Sunflower block is released on Thursday – pick out fabrics
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!