To-Do Tuesday Linky #43 & Weekly Progress Update
Happy June! Join us for the 43rd linky party post and the 163rd weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
To-Do for the week of May 26th through June 1st:
- Determine the June OMG project – X
- Pick out the fabrics for Iris Ann’s baby quilt – X
- Something – anything else! – √ done
To-Do #1 and #2
Nada! I barely set foot in the sewing room this last week. The wonky rows are still on the design wall, not even pressed. I have no ideas for the June OMG project. We got the color palette for the baby quilt – the peach or pink question turns out to be pink. I’m still not sure if these are equilateral triangles or not. Even if we had the fabrics selected this project wouldn’t be moving forward.
We did ONE thing in the last seven days, though. Layering the t-shirt quilt was accomplished. Since the top is larger than our island in both directions it was a huge undertaking. One quilting line along the tape diagonal line has happened in one direction and that’s it. Now it’s sitting on my sewing table in a messy heap, and of course, there were no pictures taken!
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her monthly linky party. We have no idea what to select as our project this month . . . it seems like it might and should be the t-shirt quilt!
To-Do for the week of June 2nd through 8th:
- I have no flippin’ idea – I don’t feel like working on anything!
- There are no suggestions coming from the peanut gallery either
- Decide on an OMG project for June
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release – I didn’t think I’d have to say this but apparently, I do!
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made this week and hopefully finding some inspiration.
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!