To-Do Tuesday Linky #44 & Weekly Progress Update
Happy birthday to my sister, Carol! Join us for the 44th linky party post and the 164th weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
To-Do for the week of June 2nd through 8th:
- Do Something?! – √ done
- Pick June’s OMG project – √ done
Sunday was Sue’s birthday and we hosted most of her family over for an impromptu visit that morning. Turning one-year older isn’t so bad when you get to spend a few hours with your three favorite little people! She received calls from other family members that couldn’t visit personally. It was a fabulous day.
I did a wee bit of quilting on Sydney’s t-shirt quilt. Sunday was also her official graduation day so the timing on this quilt is spot on – graduation via TV.
Speaking of a t-shirt quilt, that is indeed our June OMG project. We hope to have it all quilted and bound and ready for gifting well before the end of this month.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her monthly linky party. A t-shirt quilt for Sydney is just the ticket for this month’s project.
To-Do for the week of June 9th through 15th:
- Get back on the Easter topper train and get it finished
- Sew the rows together of the wonky blocks
- Continue quilting the t-shirt quilt
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release – I didn’t think I’d have to say this but apparently, I do!
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made this week and hopefully finding some inspiration.
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!