To-Do Tuesday Linky #46 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 46th linky party post and the 166th weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. Gladys Taber wrote, “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.”
To-Do for the week of June 16th through 22nd:
- Finish quilting Sydney’s t-shirt quilt – √ done
- Start Dominic’s truck quilt – √ done
- Start leader/ender project – √ done
Sydney’s t-shirt quilt is all finished AND delivered. The quilt top took six fully loaded bobbins to complete it. I never estimate that correctly – I thought three or four would be plenty! Here’s a picture of the backing we chose for the quilt. We thought it was perfect for a college student and that her favorite color just had to be in there somewhere. It’s called Spatter. I’ll share all the details and more photos later this week.
Oh so soon our sweet boy, Dominic, will be moving to a big boy bed. He’ll be three in September – how can that be?!! Last year, Gamma got him some truck curtains and matching sheets. We picked up the pattern “I Love Dirt” for his twin-size bed quilt. This happens to be a project on our second quarter list, so we’re starting the 15 blocks needed. Can we have a quilt top ready to go in just a week??
For a leader/ender project, I started the light blue batik baby quilt. It will be similar to the Dark Blue Batik quilt that young Mr. Colt is enjoying, only the light blue will be more prevalent. This will be an on-going project since it has no real deadline.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her monthly linky party. A t-shirt quilt for Sydney is just the ticket for this month’s project and quilting has been finished! Woot woot.
To-Do for the week of June 23rd through 29th:
- Go into work one day this week for the first time since March 17th!
- Continue appliqueing the truck blocks
- Add binding to the Autumn Leaf quilt
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release – I didn’t think I’d have to say this but apparently, I do!
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made this week and hopefully finding some inspiration.
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!