To-Do Tuesday Linky #5 & Weekly Progress Update
This is the 126th edition of the weekly to-do list and the fifth post as a linky party here on our website. I hope you consider joining us and linking up, and I’d like to thank everyone who joined us last week.
To-Do for the week of September 3rd through 9th:
- Chose the fabric for the beehive block of the month – √ done
- Decide on a quilting pattern for Rainbow Ripples – √ done
Well. Little to no sewing ensued last week or even on the weekend. It was a long, short work week and neither of us had any interest or energy for sewing. We’re getting back into the swing of Andrea’s last nursing semester and helping her study. We did take a few moments to dig through our stash for some flower prints. We don’t have a plethora of this type but needed at least four medium to large prints for two beehive blocks.
I’ll have to take note of the names because at least one of these prints is from 1993! Yowza! Talk about digging into stash . . .
The little ole Rainbow Ripples quilt top is still waiting to be quilted. But this Parrs wavy ruler will be used for a nice, loose design. When I look at that layered and pinned piece now I can almost see Baptist fans starting in the navy corner and rippling out . . . I’m not going there this time as I don’t want any more ripping out!
To-Do for the week of September 10th through 16th
- Finish the Lovey llama that was supposed to be a one-day project!
- Staying in the theme, work on the lovely lavender block
- Work on the Fizzy block for the beehive queen of the month
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
The link-ups are displayed on a separate screen and I hope you check them out!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!