Two A.D.D. Quilters Means No Focus
Ugg. I am bored with all our projects, and don’t feel like working on any of them. Instead, I’m dabbling. Sue is dabbling, too, hence the A.D.D. label for both of us. This is how we spent last Saturday.
A.D.D. #1 a.k.a. Sue
- Sue cut borders for a fall leaves quilt, and different ones for the endless Grandma’s Kitchen blocks
- Then she started sewing a fabric book for Dominic
- She cut me some pretty Iced Peach Kona binding for the receiving blankets and I sewed it on
- Sue has been rearranging the t-shirt layout again. I drew a new one on Excel
- The dogsled table runner has been unearthed. We do not have the matching fabric for a border. Now what? Borderless??
A.D.D. #2 a.k.a. Roseanne
- I sewed the I Wish You A Merry blocks together. Next on the agenda is how it is going to be quilted with all those buttons on the snowman in the top right corner?
- Jigsaw has made it to six rows and is being set aside for a while. I want to get the pattern in EQ8 before it is finished.
- Although I’m tired of trimming blocks, there are leftover HSTs from Postcard that are awaiting attention for two pillow shams
- Several already-layered-quilts awaiting quilting like Evening Star and Garden Gate
- I have some really CUTE charm blocks for one more doll quilt but I feel uninspired
- Rainy Day and Confetti jelly roll strips have been opened, unrolled and generally sorted for two 16-patch Framed 4-patch quilts. We used this pattern to make this one last May with spiral quilting.
Usually boredom doesn’t strike both of us at the same time. I am certain this too shall pass. The question is how long will it take?! Maybe we should do a project exchange thingy – you send me something you’re bored with and take one of our boring projects.
Our Linky Parties can be found by clicking the link for more quilting fun or in the sidebar of our website – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and share your likes/loves there! We love to see them. ~smile~