Weekly To-Do #35
This is our 35th edition of our weekly to-do list. Want to join in? Tuesday’s link party can be found on Christine’s Stitch All the Things website. ~smile~ I am also sharing on Beth’s Main Crush Monday.
To-Do Tuesday for the week December 4th through 10th:
- Continue working on the January table runner – √ done
- Start quilting one quilt top – nada
I got all the border blocks appliquéd as well as the background blocks sashed. Up next is the snowmen being appliquéd down and decorated. I know there are some snowflakes that go in there somewhere, too.
I had high hopes or ambitions that some ruler quilting may have transpired this week. Alas, that didn’t happen nor quilting of any other type. The busyness of the season kicked in and made demands. Oh well. Peeps first, right?!!
The December OMG project was preying on my mind, so I spent a little time working on the pillow shams. Here is the latest update with some sashing added:
December OMG Goal:
- Complete the appliqué of the nautical pieces for both pillow shams – they appliqué is complete so now I’m going for the completion of the shams
To-Do December 11th through 17th:
- Continue working on January table runner
- Get the pillow sham tops together – decide on zipper or flap on the back?!
- Start on the new commission quilt
Our other Linky Parties can be found by clicking the link for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!