Weekly Tuesday To-Do Edition #21
This is our 21st edition of our to-do list. Let’s see how we did last week:
To-Do Tuesday for the week August 29th through September 4th:
- Baby J watch – did you guess?!! – √ over
- Sew block #10 in the Grandma’s Kitchen QAL – √ done
- Sew block #3 and #4 in the I Wish You A Merry QAL – √ done
- Get my tooth fixed –√ done
- Continue on the princess quilt – √ done
- Finish up Confetti quilting and binding – √ done
- Start on donation microwave cozies – nada
Well, only two people took a guess about Baby J. One guessed a girl and one guessed a boy. One of them was correct! HAHA Our special bundle of joy, a great great-nephew was welcomed into this world on Saturday, September 2nd. His name is Dominic John and I am certain that he is the most beautiful baby ever . . . and we are ready to spoil him! Here he is, just a few hours old:
Who care about the rest of this stuff . . . I mean really, after this picture who wants to read about anything else!
Block ten! Holy moly – I never thought we would get that far but I am loving the blocks so far. I will share a recap of all the blocks finished so far later this week. This block is called Recipe Block:
Both of these blocks were finished as well, and I’m sharing a fun recap later this week, too.
Tooth has a temporary crown. It was KILLING me all day Friday after the digging around on my gum, but I rallied for a Saturday pre-Dominic sewing session. ~smile~
The princess quilt is all together as a quilt top. Now comes the embroidery/quilting portion – we’ll see how this goes:
#6 and #7
What on earth was I thinking??!! Seven items on a one week to-do list?! Well, #6 is finished and I’ll share a post on it later. Microwave cozies did not get more than a passing thought. HAHA Maybe later.
Starting next week I’m going to recap Monday through Sunday instead of Tuesday to Monday.
To-Do September 4th through 10th:
- Sew block #11 in the Grandma’s Kitchen QAL
- Start embroidery/quilting on the princess quilt
- Bicycle fabric journal covers – find the journals first for size
- Start on donation microwave cozies
- Baby animal panel – framed blocks
- Find baby boy stuff to sew!!
Our Linky Parties can be found by clicking the link for more quilting fun- check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!