Second Sew Along Begins Today!
It’s time for the second sew along to start. Several people have already said they are participating, and there is still plenty of time to join in. This is a no stress, no deadline, no prize sew along, just for fun. Back in early June there was a vote held to determine which pattern would be chosen for the sew along. The winner was announced, and that winner is that there was a tie! So, all three patterns may be selected for this very unique sew along.
Sew Along With One of These Patterns
- Tutorial – Up From Here Modern Quilt
- Here is #2 Tutorial – A Snowball ‘s Chance Quilt
- Tutorial – Triangle Quilt Free Pattern
Share Your Sew Along Choice
Be sure to add your name in the comments below along with your quilt choice if you would like to join in. Sue and I will be starting with option #1, Up From Here. I say starting with because we may just end up making all three of them. ~smile~ We shall see about that as Sue says NO WAY.
Second Sew Along Participants
- Liz Horgan – undecided but choosing between #1 and #3
- Karla from My Sewful Retirement is also deciding between #1 and #3
- Wendy from Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life is undecided
- Shannon from The Flemings Nine is making #1 in these citrus colors:
- Farmquilter is also going to make #1
- Rose from Something Rose Made is planning to make #1
- Susan from DesertSky Quilting is also planning to make #1
- Cherie from Cherie’s Quilting Journey is going to make #3
- Connie may be making #1 unless she changes her mind and goes with #3
- Shirley cannot make up her mind yet but is joining in
Still Time to Join In the Sew Along
That is an impressive list for our second round of a sew along! I am very intrigued with Shannon’s idea to make 12″ blocks for her version of Up From Here. The original pattern creates a 24″ block and you can imagine how quickly that quilt top goes together! We will be sharing our fabric selection shortly. In case you’re wondering what the first sew along was, we just recently shared an update on all the finished Regatta quilts.
Our other Linky Parties can be found by clicking the link or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!