To-Do Tuesday Edition #10
Our tenth to-do edition already. School is out for Sue until the end of August, and I start taking Fridays off. That means lots of long weekends and in theory, lots of sewing time. ~smile~ Here is last week’s to-do list which didn’t involve much sewing – I’m sorry:
To-Do Tuesday for the week June 13th – 19th:
- Shop our way across Wisconsin, Minnesota and South Dakota – √ finished with fun
- Enjoy the awesomeness of Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills – √ finished
- Find a special Father’s Day present – √ finished
- Work on the tutorial baby quilt – nada
Yes indeed, we did shop our way across Wisconsin and Minnesota anyway. We ended up skipping South Dakota shops only because there were too many other sites to see. I’ll share those road trip stops soon!
WOW is all I can say about Mount Rushmore. The Avenue of Flags for each state was awesome to say the least. I took a number of shots trying to get a good one of the Wisconsin flag. Six shots later, I finally had to give up with this one. And my selfie skills need some work!
We also visited the Crazy Horse memorial, road the 1880 Train from Keystone to Hill City, stayed in Deadwood just in time for Wild Bill Hickok Days, and of course hit up Wall Drugs. 1985 miles in five days and we covered a lot of ground!
We found the perfect Father’s Day present when we picked up a book on the 1880 train and Keystone’s history. Perfect!
Umm, no this baby quilt did not get worked on at all. We did, however, find the perfect color thread to use for quilting.
To-Do Tuesday starting June 20th:
- Gather all fabrics for the new Pat Sloan quilt-along – starts 6/28 – more details to follow
- Work on the baby quilt for the tutorial
- Find the fabrics for two queen size quilts – we ARE doing this for sure – HAHA
- Figure out the issue with blue/gray quilt (uggggg!)
I’ll give you an update on these projects next Tuesday, June 27th. Our Linky Parties can be found by clicking the link for more quilting fun. Check out what our friends are up to! Like and follow us on our Facebook page!