To-Do Tuesday Linky #3 & Weekly Progress Update
This is the 124th edition of the weekly to-do list and the third post as a linky party here on our website. I hope you consider linking up, and I’d like to thank everyone who joined us last week.
To-Do for the week of August 20th through 26th:
- Rainbow Ripples – √ done
- All Rainbow Ripples all the time – √
To-Do #1 & #2
Our next project was shared last week – this nice sunny and bright Drunkard’s Path quilt. The fabric came last weekend and then it was drop everything and go time. Woot woot! These Icon Elements are so pretty and have little icons on them just as the name suggests. I recolored the quilt top blocks using the IE fabric in EQ8 and shared that last week as well.
Now, I just need to figure out how to quilt it! It’s possible it may be complete as a DrEAMi project for Sandra’s mmm Quilts linkup on Saturday.
Our August OMG (one monthly goal) is to complete the Cind-erella quilt top for Addison. We linked this goal on Patty’s Elm Street Quilts website and linky party. We shared a post yesterday but here is a shot of the quilting.
To-Do for the week of August 27th through September 2nd
How oh how did it get to be September already?? And Labor Day weekend?? Happy Labor Day to those celebrating!
- Celebrate sweet boy, Dominic’s SECOND birthday!
- Maybe hit the casino for some fun??
- Quilt Rainbow Ripples and share a pattern
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Please don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway
- Point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
The link-ups are displayed on a separate screen but I hope you check them out!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!