To-Do Tuesday Linky #32 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 32nd linky party post and the 152nd edition of the weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
To-Do for the week of March 10th through 16th:
- Baste panel two of the Salem Witches embroidery project – √ done
- Size t-shirts for potential layout – √ done
- Sew the Mayflower block – √ nope
Sue is cruising right along on the Salem Witches embroidery project. Tracing and coloring have been finished. The embroidery stitching can now begin since a muslin fabric backing has been basted on the back. She is really enjoying this whole project!
The t-shirt sections, both front and back, have been cut apart and sized. We now know how many useable pieces we have and can start working on the layout. Sue has been figuring and measuring and refiguring and remeasuring – my math skills have not been called upon for some reason. Hmph.
Melva released The Mayflower block on March 5th but we didn’t get to sewing it this past week. This is the third block in a series – it’s not too late to jump in if you’re interested. Maybe this week I’ll feel like sewing – I’ve been out of sorts about the COVID-19.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her linky party which opened on the first. This month our goal is to complete one or two Farm Animal placemats.
To-Do for the week of March 17th through 23rd:
- We were to be enjoying Sierra dancing ballet in a downtown Chicago matinee. Unfortunately for us, it’s been canceled – Sierra is safely at home in North Carolina instead of NYC
- Finish something for the blog hop starting on the 18th!
- Try for the Mayflower block sewing again
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!