To-Do Tuesday Linky #41 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 41st linky party post and the 161st weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off,” wrote Gladys Taber.
To-Do for the week of May 12th through 18th:
- Complete quilting on the hexagon baby quilt – √ done
- Begin trimming the ABC charm squares – √ done
- Start sewing the t-shirt quilt rows – √ done
Last Friday, I shared the finish of the Hexagon baby quilt. I am so happy with how this quilt finished. I forgot to mention in the details that I didn’t trim the uneven edges of the quilt before adding the binding. Instead, I held the binding strip from point-to-point for the straight edge. That technique turned out just fine as all edges of the quilt matched each opposing side.
The ABC charm squares have been trimmed into Wonky blocks. All 42 of them are on the design wall testing out a layout.
The t-shirt quilt has been moved onto my sewing table for consideration. I need to get going because Sydney will be graduating shortly and off to the University of Wisconsin -Eau Claire before you know it. Assuming the University allows students to return to campus as it seems they may be only allow online courses.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her linky party. Hand quilting and binding a Dark Blue Batik baby quilt is our goal for the month of May.
To-Do for the week of May 19th through 25th:
Memorial Day weekend in the USA
- Make significant progress on the t-shirt quilt
- Sew the wonky squares into a quilt top
- Back to appliquéing the Easter table topper
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release – I didn’t think I’d have to say this but apparently, I do!
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!