To-Do Tuesday Linky #45 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 45th linky party post and the 165th weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. Gladys Taber wrote, “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.”
To-Do for the week of June 9th through 15th:
- Finish the Easter topper – √ done
- Sew the wonky blocks together – √ done
- Continue quilting the t-shirt quilt – √ done
Happily enough, the Easter hexagon table topper has been finished into a quilt top. Beyond the three bunnies, we debated whether more decorations should be added. What do you think?
Sewing all of the wonky blocks into a quilt top was a fun project for this week. I’ll be sharing a separate post with all the details later this week.
Quilting on Sydney’s t-shirt quilt has been continuing. It’s rather bulky and I’ve already called the project a behemoth but straight-line quilting seems just perfect for this quilt top.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her monthly linky party. A t-shirt quilt for Sydney is just the ticket for this month’s project and quilting has begun.
To-Do for the week of June 16th through 22nd:
- Finish quilting Sydney’s t-shirt quilt
- Start Dominic’s big boy bed truck quilt
- Start leader/ended project
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release – I didn’t think I’d have to say this but apparently, I do!
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made this week.
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!