To-Do Tuesday Linky #51 & Weekly Progress Update
Join us for the 51st linky party post and the 171st weekly to-do list. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week. Twenty-seven friends joined in with their pretties. Gladys Taber wrote, “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.”
To-Do for the week of July 21st through 27th:
- Make more face masks – √ done
- Wrap up the quilting of Iris Ann’s quilt – √ done
- Start applique on a snowman table runner – √ done
Stores around here finally got on board with requiring masks. It was a long-time coming since Sue and I have been donning a mask with any outing since March. We were happy to make a few representing baseball teams and of course, the Packers. There’s even a Mickey Mouse mask on the bottom next to the paw print one. We whipped up another 13 – I don’t know how we settled on that number! All of the masks have t-shirt strips to wrap around the ear.
The quilting of Iris Ann’s half-rectangle triangle (HRTs) quilt has been quilted. I followed the seam lines on the diagonal as well as the horizontal and vertical lines. I shared all the details in a post last Friday, but I’m happy to share another photo here.
We have a snowman table runner to make for the third quarter, although we’d like to make two in total. We started on the appliqué and overall general layout though there is plenty of time to get these complete. Why not get a jump on the deadline, right?! I used a embroidery stitch for the eyes and used some of that tear-away interfacing to have them lay nice and flat.
Thank you to Patty’s at Elm Street Quilts and her monthly linky party. We have finished Iris Ann’s baby quilt as mentioned above and delivered it to work for my coworker. It should be making its way to the mom-to-be shortly.
To-Do for the week of July 28th through August 3rd:
- Settle on an August OMG project
- Continue of the snowman table runner
- Pick out fabric for a r/w/b runner
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool
- Don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway or promotion for your newest pattern release – I didn’t think I’d have to say this but apparently, I do!
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Also, please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen. I hope you check them out and/or add your own link! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has made this week and hopefully finding some inspiration.
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!