To-Do Tuesday Linky #6 & Weekly Progress Update
This is the 127th edition of the weekly to-do list and the sixth post as a linky party here on our website. Thank everyone who joined us last week. I’m missing Christine who used to host this linkup party – I hope she is doing well.
To-Do for the week of September 10th through 16th:
- Finish the Lovey llama that was supposed to be a one-day project – √ done
- Work on the lovely lavender block – √ done
- Work on the Fizzy block for the beehive queen of the month
Well. Lovey the llama is as finished as it’s going to get for right now. Eventually, she will have a newborn’s name added to the side, and we know it will start with the letter “F”. This newborn will join her brothers Forrest, Franklin, and Fox. Here are the little hangings we did for Fox just two short years ago. I can’t share Lovey until after the baby is born!
Continuing in the lovey lovely theme, we finished September’s monthly lavender block. I really enjoyed making this block and shared all the details in yesterday’s post.
We did not start the Fizzy blocks for our beehive queen. The templates were cut out of card stock, so I guess that is moving the process along. Sort of. Plus, I received a piece of fabric with a flowery print that may work for one of the quarters of the block. I’m not sure though, because the queen requested flowers without a white background. Hmmm.
That fabric in the bottom left corner is definitely too white, don’t you think?
To-Do for the week of September 17th through 23rd
- Absolutely finish quilting the Rainbow Ripples quilt
- Start quilting the pumpkin quilt
- Finish the beehive blocks and get them in the mail!
Here is the linkup and just a few easy rules to follow:
- Share your post or Instagram photo in the linky tool (but don’t share a link to your own linky party or giveaway)
- Please point your readers back here with a text link or use the button from the right sidebar
- Please visit and comment on other participants’ messages as time allows
You will find the link-ups displayed on a separate screen – check them out!
The Linky Parties we join can be found by clicking the link above or along the sidebar on our website for more quilting fun – check out what our friends are up to. Like/follow us on our Facebook page and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. We would love to see them!